CLALLAM COUNTY, Wash. - Deputies with the Clallam County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help in finding a wanted felon.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Bobby Jo Fuller, 36, on suspicion an interstate violation of a protection order relating to an incident of domestic violence.
Officials said the domestic violence incident happened Oct. 8 on Third Beach in the La Push area.
Fuller is described by deputies as 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighing 280 pounds, with short brown hair and a beard.
Deputies said Fuller has a tattoo of a shark on his left forearm and a cross on his right arm, among others.
Officials said he has ties to La Push, Forks and Port Angeles.
"Fuller does not own a car and has been utilizing public transportation to travel between La Push and Port Angeles," deputies wrote in a news release.
Deputies said Fuller's criminal history includes convictions for domestic battery and resisting officers.
Anyone with information on Fuller's location is asked to call 360-417-2459 or 911.
Anonymous online tips can be left here.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'Suspicious' fire damages Pioneer Square nightclub
- Man killed Saturday night in Seattle's Lake City neighborhood
- Caught on camera: Woman's car torched; among recent car arson cases in Tacoma
- Tenants urge Lynnwood to help before demo leaves them homeless
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.