OAK HARBOR, Wash. - Deputies with the Island County Sheriff’s Office say a missing man has been found safe.
At 10:45 a.m. on Tuesday, deputies called KIRO 7 to report that Lupien had been found safe and sound.
More news from KIRO 7
- 4 teens hospitalized after violent crash into tree
- '100 million individuals' affected in Capital One data breach; former Seattle tech worker arrested
- KIRO 7 Investigates: Pierce County EMT charged with assault
- Seattle man says service dog was stolen after he was attacked in Capitol Hill grocery store
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.