Snohomish County Sheriff's deputies were investigating a suspicious death in an unincorporated area south of Everett.
Patrol units responded to the area about 9:20 a.m. Saturday after witness reported finding a woman there. Major Crimes detectives responded.
Deputies did not immediately have additional details. They said the woman’s name and cause and manner of death would come from the Snohomish County Medical Examiner. Her name is not likely to be officially released until at least Monday.
More news from KIRO 7
- How an I-405 driver unwittingly slowed down suspect in a 22-mile high-speed police chase
- Homeless backlash dividing Bonney Lake
- Deputies search for man, woman after man shot in Lynnwood
- California utility faces gripes over deliberate blackouts
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.