SHORELINE, Wash. - Crews responded Wednesday afternoon to a vehicle, pedestrian collision in Shoreline.
King County Sheriff's officials said a mother and three children were walking on the shoulder of the roadway in the 1600 blk of NE 196th Street when a vehicle struck them from behind.
The driver said she did not see the mother or children, police said.
Police told KIRO 7 a 3-year-old was not injured, an 11-year-old was bruised and has a foot injury and another child, 9 years old, was not injured.
Police originally said the injured 3-year-old was 1 year old. The mother was not injured, police said.
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7
- Shots fired into Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Cheesecake Factory suspends employees accused of harassing Trump supporter for MAGA hat
- Semi crash closes lanes of I-5 in Smokey Point area
- Grandson of Dick's Drive-In founder wants referendum on head tax
- Police: Teen primary suspect in all 4 Federal Way murders
© 2018 Cox Media Group.