SEATTLE - Crews battled a fire at a two-story house near Yesler Terrace on Sunday morning.
The fire broke out around 8:30 a.m. at the home located in the 1200 block of East Spruce Street.
A crew with the Seattle Fire Department responded quickly and the fire was put out around 8:45 a.m. There were no injuries.
Photos from this morning's fire at the 1200 Blk. of E. Spruce St. Fire quickly put under control by responding crews. pic.twitter.com/lZANJnv0ao— Seattle Fire Dept. (@SeattleFire) September 22, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Panic in the sky: Delta flight from Atlanta plunges nearly 30,000 feet
- The Puyallup is the 2nd most polluted river in the Puget Sound area. Salmon runs at stake
- Repeat shoplifters continue plaguing Seattle businesses, sometimes with violence
- Monday at 5:30: New metro cameras capture violence against drivers
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.