• Natural gas leak shuts down Pioneer Square block

    Updated:

    SEATTLE - Crews were at the scene of a natural gas leak in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood Wednesday night.

    The incident happened at Fourth Avenue South and South Washington Street.

    According to the Seattle Fire Department, there was a ruptured 2-inch gas line.

    Puget Sound Energy shut off the gas to the area. 

    No injuries were reported.

    Bus routes were rerouted. 

     

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Natural gas leak shuts down Pioneer Square block

  • Headline Goes Here

    Amazon launches in-car package delivery

  • Headline Goes Here

    King County commissioners to get update on attacks on jurors, employees…

  • Headline Goes Here

    Warmest temperatures of 2018 this week?

  • Headline Goes Here

    Pot grow found after Federal Way fire