Crews remain at the scene after a house fire near Lynnwood on Wednesday night.
The fire started at about 8:15 p.m. in the 19900 block of Locust Way, east of Lynnwood.
Officials said the fire is considered suspicious.
No injuries have been reported.
South County Fire said a woman had reported her son, who had been squatting in the home, threatened to set the home on fire. Her son was taken into custody.
More news from KIRO 7
- Two men shot at Kent scrap metal yard
- Seattle adding public toilet to Ballard park for $550,000
- Washington gun initiative passes
- Jurors convict dad under an hour in baby's diaper rash death
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.