A car rolled off a flatbed trailer Sunday morning on southbound I-5, striking another car.
A driver in Everett was hauling a 1967 Chevelle when it suddenly rolled off the trailer and into the road. The unoccupied car rolled across all lanes and into the HOV lane, where it was hit by another car.
No one was injured. The driver of the trailer was cited for failure to secure the load.
A driver in Everett today was hauling a 70s Chevelle on his flatbed trailer south on I-5 when it suddenly rolled off the trailer and onto the roadway. The unoccupied Chevelle cut across all lanes of traffic and into the HOV lane where it was struck by another vehicle. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/y2Whh8dztz— Trooper H. Axtman (@wspd7pio) August 18, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Three armed teens caught after robbing store
- 1 dead in head-on crash in Kitsap County
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- Changes on I-5 and SR-16 in Tacoma: How to plan ahead
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.