Renton police detectives are searching for a 29-year-old California woman who they say used stolen identities, stolen credit card numbers and burner cellphones to buy tens of thousands of dollars worth of Seattle Seahawks tickets last season.
Prosecutors said the scheme cost the team $43,000.
King County prosecutors said Sonovah Hillman allegedly stole the name of an Air Force pilot from Oklahoma and used stolen credit card data to buy tickets from the team.
Those seats were then re-sold on the secondary ticket market.
Hillman has been charged with first-degree theft and first-degree identity theft in King County. She is also charged with identity theft in Chicago.
More news from KIRO 7
- Everett police investigating fatal stabbing of convenience store employee
- Nursing assistant charged with rape
- 'Gruesome': Man found dead in apartment near Lynnwood
- Concern about underground street walls bringing vehicle weight restrictions to Pioneer Square
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.