LAKE STEVENS, Wash. — Detectives are investigating after a man’s body was found along a Lake Stevens roadside Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies said a person passing by discovered the body about 3:15 p.m. at the intersection of 44th Street Northeast and 123rd Avenue Northeast.
Deputies said detectives believe they may know the identity of the man.
The Snohomish County medical examiner will confirm the identification, as well as the cause and manner of death.
- Beachgoers form 80-person human chain to save drowning family
- 14-year-old electrocuted by cellphone while taking a bath
- Steven Powell, convicted sex offender and father-in-law of missing woman, released from prison
- VIDEO: Teen bit in head by bear wakes up to crunching sound
- Man killed on sailboat in Bainbridge Island standoff was former Amazon employee, documents say
Cox Media Group