A body was found following a mobile home fire in the Covington area on Wednesday night.
Puget Sound fire officials said the fire happened in the Pleasant Valley Mobile Home Park on 168th Avenue Southeast after 9:15 p.m.
After crews arrived, the body of a man was found inside.
There was no one else inside the home.
Firefighters quickly got the fire under control.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- iPhone 8 recall: What you need to know, how to get your phone fixed
- Two women found dead in University District apartment
- Nearly 6,000 teacher on strike as contract battles continue
- Skateboarder Cory Kennedy sentenced to four years in prison after killing friend in DUI crash
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.