LONGVIEW, Wash. - Authorities say a bed and breakfast near Longview, Washington, was destroyed by an early morning fire.
Firefighters from Cowlitz 2 Fire and Rescue and Longview Fire were called to the structure fire just before 3 a.m. Sunday.
Upon arrival, crews found the two story structure ablaze.
A total of six people were able to vacate the bed and breakfast and were accounted for on scene.
The fire was brought under control just after 4 a.m.
The house is considered a total loss, according to fire officials.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Winner of largest Washington Lotto jackpot in a decade comes forward
- Cruise ship headed to Ketchikan makes U-turn to Seattle port
- Part of semi-trailer sheered off in I-405 crash
- Man arrested in stabbing of 18-year-old in Bonney Lake
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.