BELLINGHAM, Wash. - UPDATE: Just before 4:30 p.m., the Bellingham Police Department said 80-year-old Jane Beer was found safe and was reunited with her family.
Officers with the Bellingham Police Department are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing woman.
Officials said 80-year-old Jane Beer is believed to have walked away from her residence on Viewcrest Road.
The Police Department did not say what time Beer is believed to have walked away.
Police said Beer was last seen wearing a black coat and is 5 feet, 5 inches tall, 125 pounds, with blue eyes and auburn hair.
Anyone with information on Beer’s location is asked to call 360-676-6911.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Washington state lawmaker's comments raise ire of nurses
- Arlington police arrest 21-year-old man after standoff at cemetery
- Former fitness instructor and football coach in Bellingham pleads guilty to murder
- Suspected DUI driver in custody after Renton crash, police say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.