KING COUNTY, Wash. - Detectives with the Auburn Police Department want help in finding a missing 21-year-old woman.
Police said Kaylee Mae Neson-Jerry, who is Native American, has not been heard from for some time, which is unusual for her.
Neson-Jerry is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, has a slim build and black eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Police Department at 253-288-7403 or 911.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Suspect arrested after chase, attempted carjacking
- Samuel Little: FBI releases chilling confessions, sketches of 5 unknown victims of serial killer
- Skagit Valley teen pleads guilty in crash that killed father of 2
- State Board of Health votes to ban flavored vaping products
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.