An Amber Alert system in Mexico has issued a bulletin for a missing 7-year-old boy from Washington state.
James Martin Camacho Padilla, 7, disappeared on Sunday from his grandmother's house located in the Juarez area, according to the Amber Alert.
A verified government-run Facebook page has shared information throughout the week on the search efforts from a Juarez public security page. According to their posts, the child arrived from Washington last week.
Authorities also report that the child has autism.
In addition to surveilling the area near the family’s house and the Rio Grande, crews have expanded the search over the last few days to include looking into nearby abandoned houses.
More news from KIRO 7
- Everett company tells Vietnamese man: 'If you no speak English, I will send you home'
- Washington state House votes to reduce car tab taxes
- The Latest: More calls for Michigan State president's ouster
- Four pit bulls that mauled UPS driver to be euthanized
- Woman, 9 months pregnant, killed in crash on way to give birth, police say
© 2020 Cox Media Group