SEATTLE - Amazon says it is creating more than 120,000 jobs across the U.S., including the greater Seattle area, for the holiday season.
The jobs are for fulfillment centers, sort centers, Amazon Logistics’ Delivery Stations, Prime Now, Prime Panty, Amazon Fresh and customer service.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Family has to pay to get their dog back from Humane Society
- Man snaps haunting photo at 'The Shining' hotel
- Frustration in Bonney Lake over 'staggering' water bills
- 13-year-old charged with murder in Everett shooting of teen, 14
- Doctor charged with sex crimes at Bremerton clinic at center of women's lawsuit
The company says that last year, thousands of holiday positions were transitioned to regular, full-time roles after the holidays and the company expects to continue that trend this year.
New employees will join regular, full-time employees at Amazon's fulfillment centers to help pick, pack and ship customers' holiday orders.
Candidates interested in available positions can learn more and apply online at www.amazon.com/peakjobs.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.