Alaska Airlines announced a new daily nonstop service from between Paine Field and Spokane International Airport on Tuesday.
Service begins on Nov. 4, but tickets are on sale now.
Spokane is the 10th destination served by Alaska out of Paine Field.
Alaska Airlines began service out of Paine Field in early March, and since then, nearly 300,000 guests have flown on Alaska flights. From Paine Field, travelers can fly to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose. Palm Springs will also be added soon.
More news from KIRO 7
- BREAKING: 2 dead, 3 others injured in Tacoma shooting
- Intoxicated and barefoot, off-duty Renton officer accused of assaulting woman
- Police: Armed pastor took down shooter at Washington state Walmart
- Police: Woman attacked with pitchfork in Ballard by man released from jail 4 days earlier
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.