BELLEVUE, Wash. - Detectives arrested a 64-year-old Bellevue man Wednesday on child pornography charges following a monthslong investigation.
The search warrant was served on the suspect's apartment in the 10700 block of Northeast Fourth Street, where police seized a computer and other electronic devices.
The investigation was prompted by a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. A search warrant was served by Bellevue detectives with assistance from the Seattle Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
This arrest was the second bust in just over a month. A 23-year-old man was arrested July. 31 on child pornography charges and he was later charged with dealing and possession of child pornography.
Anyone who sees disturbing images of children should call 911 or report it online on the Bellevue police website.
More news from KIRO 7
- Driver changing tire along I-405 killed in hit-and-run
- Deputies seize 25,000 marijuana plants in Eastern Washington
- King County detectives investigate homicide after man's body found in river
- Green Day, Weezer, Fall Out Boy playing stadium show in Seattle
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.