Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington — More than 40 employers are expected to attend a job fair Tuesday at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
The job fair will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the American Lake Conference Center.
Exhibitors registered to attend include Amazon, PACCAR and the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, among others.
Click here to view a list of all the exhibitors expected at attend.
Event organizers said those interested in attending must register online. Free parking will be available outside of the venue.
All attendees must provide the following items for access:
- Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID) or Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) or nonmilitary photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid, you will not be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post, your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
Attendees without a military ID are required to go to the Visitor Center before proceeding to the American Lake Conference Center. Click here for directions.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group