FALL CITY, Wash. - A 3.3 earthquake hit near Fall City on Saturday morning, according to the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network.
The quake was recorded at 7:38 a.m. about 4.65 miles from Fall City and 24.74 miles from Seattle. It was at a depth of 10 miles.
There are no reports of damage or injuries.
More news from KIRO 7
- Black Friday 2019: Best deals so far; list of leaked ads for Best Buy, Amazon and more
- AG: Judge rules Value Village violated law, misled customers
- Deputies: Suspected hit-and-run driver turns himself in
- Tight City Council race dividing neighbors, small businesses targeted by political activists
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.