FALL CITY, Wash. - Three people were transported to the hospital after a two-car, head-on collision in Fall City, Snoqualmie Fire Department officials said.
The accident happened on Preston-Fall City Road around 10:45 a.m. The Snoqualmie Fire Department assisted Fall City Fire with the accident.
One patient was taken to Overlake Medical Center and two were transported to Harborview Medical Center, according to Eastside Fire.
Snoqualmie Fire Department assisting Fall City Fire with a 2 car head-on traffic accident on Preston Fall City Road. 3 patients were transported. pic.twitter.com/iz5bbICTel— Snoqualmie Fire Dept (@SnoqualmieFire) October 20, 2019
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Tornado touches down near Shelton
- Man shot, killed along busy South Sound street
- World Series 2019: What days, what times, what channel, how to watch
- Study: Bellevue, Seattle make list of cities where 'you're broke earning $100K'
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.