VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) — Health officials now say they have 22 confirmed measles cases in Clark County since the start of the year.
Clark County Public Health said Monday is also investigating three suspected cases of the infection. Officials say 19 of those infected were not immunized, while the three others are not verified to have had the vaccine.
Seventeen of the cases are for children under 10 years old, four cases are for youth 11 to 18 years old, and one person is between 19 and 29 years old.
Those who are infected visited several public places while contagious, including the Portland International Airport, IKEA, and several health care facilities and schools.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police chase ends with man jumping off freeway overpass
- 16-year-old boy shot to death in Renton Walmart parking lot
- Flint water crisis: 15 Michigan officials charged
- Democrats decry Starbucks CEO Shultz idea to run as independent in 2020
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group