REDMOND, Wash. - A 2-year-old girl was transported to Harborview Medical Center after she fell from a second-story window in Redmond on Sunday.
Officials said the girl was playing near the window and leaned on the screen, causing her to fall.
A neighbor witnessed the fall, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies were not able to provide an update on the girl’s condition.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Winner of largest Washington Lotto jackpot in a decade comes forward
- Cruise ship headed to Ketchikan makes U-turn to Seattle port
- Part of semi-trailer sheered off in I-405 crash
- Man arrested in stabbing of 18-year-old in Bonney Lake
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.