RENTON, Wash. - Two burglary suspects were arrested Sunday evening in Renton.
Renton police said officers were called 9:13 p.m. to a burglary in progress at Gene Meyers Towing, located at 225 Rainier Ave. South.
The first suspect was caught after the first patrol unit arrived at the scene, officials said.
Authorities said the second suspect was caught trying to jump a fence and was arrested by a second patrol unit.
The burglary is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man killed Saturday night in Seattle's Lake City neighborhood
- Tenants urge Lynnwood to help before demo leaves them homeless
- Pit bull attacks horses, riders in Pierce County
- Deputies investigate suspicious death near Everett
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.