SNOHOMISH, Wash. - A 19-year-old Snohomish man confessed to a stabbing and was booked into the Snohomish County Jail, police announced Wednesday.
Officers with the Snohomish Police Department said the stabbing occurred in the 1000 block of Avenue D in Snohomish around 1 a.m. June 7.
Police said the victim suffered multiple stab wounds and was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Units searched the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
In their investigation, detectives identified the 19-year-old as the suspect and said he confessed to his involvement when questioned.
Police said the assault was an isolated incident and there is no outstanding risk to the public.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man fatally shot near Green Lake
- 18 rounds fired during fatal shooting inside Lakewood mobile home. Suspected gunman charged
- Warrant issued after convicted rapist attacks woman in wheelchair
- Deputies seize ecstasy, LSD, cocaine, bust 38 drug dealers at 2019 Paradiso Festival
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.