A 19-year-old man was arrested early Saturday morning after being involved in a a series of collisions in Aberdeen.
Police responded to a collision at about 3:53 a.m. in the 1300 block of Sumner Avenue. The driver was traveling at a high speed while making a turn onto westbound Sumner Avenue. He lost control of his car and hit two other unoccupied cars parked on the road. The car then continued to roll and hit a nearby house. No one in the house was injured.
The driver was taken to a hospital for a checkup and then arrested and processed for a DUI investigation. He was later released pending his arraignment.
More news from KIRO 7
- Bellevue police: Crossroads neighborhood experiencing 'significatnt' rise in violence
- Excessive force lawsuit says man died after Issaquah police broke his neck
- Toddler miraculously survives six-story fall from window when car breaks his fall
- Troopers searching for owner of marijuana found on should of highway
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.