LAKE STEVENS, Wash. - A 15-year-old boy and an 18-year-old girl were taken into custody Tuesday night in connection with the stabbing of another teenager at a park.
Snohomish County deputies were called to the 11700 block of 24th Street Southeast at 7:30 p.m. where a 15-year-old boy was stabbed.
The victim was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators were told that the victim, another 15-year-old boy and an 18-year-old girl met at a nearby park where an attempted robbery and fight happened.
After the incident, it was reported that one boy stabbed the other boy. The suspect then fled the scene with the girl in a vehicle.
The two suspects were found shortly before 9 p.m. and were taken into custody.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teenager shot and killed in Tacoma
- Dog food recall expanding again over possible toxic vitamin D levels
- Former Seahawks' CB Brandon Browner sentenced to 8 years in state prison
- Thurston County task force seizes plants, 300 pounds of processed pot
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.