A 27-year-old man was injured Monday evening in a shooting in Seattle's Central District, police said.
In a tweet, Seattle police said the shooting happened in the 200 block of 29th Avenue.
The victim was taken to Harborview Medical Center to receive emergency care, police said.
Seattle fire officials told KIRO 7 the man is stable but his injuries could become life-threatening.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- Dump truck crashes into Subway sandwich shop in Pioneer Square, several injured
- Man asked to leave Seattle restaurant throws 'no parking' sign into window
- Man impersonating cop pulls over van full of detectives, police say
- Lynnwood woman arrested on suspicion of trying to lure 4-year-old
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.