Troopers are investigating a crash that killed one person and injured two others Friday afternoon near Woodland.
The crash happened on State Route 503 at Butte Hill Road.
Investigators said a vehicle traveling northbound crossed the center line and struck another vehicle head-on.
Troopers said the driver in the northbound vehicle died at the scene and two people inside the other vehicle were injured. They were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- WA Lottery lists Puget Sound's 'luckiest stores' in 2018
- Charges: Local youth pastor arrested after confessing to raping family member
- Remains found in 1971 identified as missing Aberdeen teen
- Police arrest man accused of lying in wait outside sex shops to assault employees
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.