One person was injured in an overnight shooting in Renton, police said.
Officers responded to a shooting at South 4th Street and Rainier Avenue at 3:45 a.m. Saturday. The victim was transported to Harborview Medical Center. The condition of the victim is unknown at this time.
Renton police tweeted that the suspect is no longer in the area and detectives are continuing to investigate.
At approx 3:45 this morning Offcrs responded to a shooting at S 4th & Rainier. One victim transported to Harborview-condition unknown @ this time. Suspect no longer in area. Detectives are on scene for ongoing investigation./sh pic.twitter.com/YJi8aGrBpF— Renton Police Dept. (@RentonpdWA) August 17, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- South Dakota woman thought she had kidney stones; instead, she gave birth to triplets
- Seventh Kingdom Hall attack doesn't stop Jehovah's Witness convention
- Beloved Chopper 7 pilot, photographer Clark Stahl dies at age 72
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.