JEFFERSON COUNTY, Wash. - A motorcyclist was airlifted to Harborview Friday evening after crashing on northbound State Route 19 in Jefferson County.
Washington State Patrol Trooper Chelsea Hodgson said the person was suspected of driving under the influence.
The motorcyclist was the only one involved, crashing near Oak Bay Road, Hodgson said.
The extent of the person’s injuries was not given.
The highway is blocked in both directions for the investigation.
People headed in that area are asked to use an alternate route.
More news from KIRO 7
- King County purse-snatching suspect charged with new crimes in Pierce County
- Winner of largest Washington Lotto jackpot in a decade comes forward
- ‘Give me the Hawaiian rolls': 14-year-old accused of robbing couple in Seattle
- Quick response prevents flooding at Seattle's West Point Treatment Plant
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.