BELLEVUE, Wash. - Today, ATF agents released surveillance video from a massive gun theft in Bellevue early Tuesday morning.
Three suspects used a stolen silver Honda Accord to smash into the store and steal as many as 70 guns, according to investigators. They are releasing the video with the hope someone might recognize the men.
KIRO 7 Eastside Reporter Alison Grande talked to investigators and has the video. She’s working on the story for KIRO 7 News at 6 p.m. On-air or at this link.
Police say a stolen car was used by burglars to ram into a Bellevue gun shop and shooting range.
The burglars then stole dozens of handguns.
The burglary happened at West Coast Armory at 13216 Southeast 32nd Street early Tuesday. A garbage truck driver noticed a broken door there and called police at 3:11 a.m.
Surveillance footage showed a stolen silver Honda Accord smashing through the front door. Three men got out of the car, smashed gun cases inside the building and stole 40 to 50 handguns.
They then fled in the Honda.
A similar burglary happened at the same gun store in April 2016. In that burglary, a car also rammed into the store and guns and ammunition were taken.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Black ice a concern around Seattle after snow, cold
- No more waiting? Kroger looks to eliminate checkout lanes
- What the black box revealed in the Amtrak train derailment
- Florida man accused of shooting at football opponent who scored touchdown
- Waffle House servers in Ohio receive huge tip from church members
© 2018 Cox Media Group.