A beach in the city of Sammamish has closed after a recent water quality test came back with high bacteria levels, officials said Friday.
The King County Public Health Department tested the water at Pine Lake Park and recommended the city close the beach.
The county will be retesting Friday and Monday.
If test results come back good, city officials said the earliest the beach will reopen is Aug. 28.
For up-to-date results, click here.
More news from KIRO 7
- Marysville police investigate after woman says CPS imposters tried to take son
- Seismologists: Seismic event underway that could increase risk of large earthquake in region
- Grand jury indicts Everett woman in connection with murder of federal prosecutor Tom Wales
- Mayor ‘evaluating the best approach' after unsanctioned homeless camp pops up near Green Lake
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.