REDMOND, Wash. — The sons of a Redmond man who is dying of cancer have a new concern Thursday.
Heartless crooks broke into the home of the Redmond man and stole his prized truck and 10 weapons he had locked up in a safe.
His sons just got the terrible news that their dad has only months to live. Then they discovered his house had been broken into.
They asked not to use their last name to protect their father's privacy.
"I noticed that the side gate was open which is also unusual," said Craig as he walked toward the house where he grew up, and where his father still lives.
And he showed what should be there but isn't.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Charter bus carrying UW band members overturns on I-90 near George
- Indian island police struggle to get body of American
- Auburn teacher dies in childbirth - husband now suing hospital
- Real-time updates: Chains required at Snoqualmie, Stevens Pass
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group