A car dealer in Kansas got a big surprise when a vehicle he bought at an auction had 26 pounds of crystal meth and a pound of heroin hidden in it, KAKE reported.
Aymen Halak bought a car from an Oklahoma City auction but noticed there was a problem when he took it for a test drive.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Police say 3 killed in violent crash caused by DUI suspect
- Woman jailed for Facebook post criticizing ex-husband, a deputy sheriff in Georgia
- Marysville mom will be deported, separated from three daughters
- With family returning to Mexico, man wants northwest judge to deport him
- Bremerton woman fights off man trying to steal truck with child inside
“We found out there's a problem in the fuel tank," Halak said of the Nissan Altima, which is now partially disassembled at his dealership, Unique Motors LLC.
“I thought there wasn't enough fuel,” Halak told KAKE. “I bought a new fuel pump, took the gas tank down to replace the fuel pump to find out it's full of drugs.”
Halak said police told him the drugs could bring $300,000 or $400,000 on the street.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.