NEW YORK - Federal prosecutors on Tuesday announced charges against 10 people in connection to an investigation into fraud and corruption in college basketball.
Those charged include four college basketball coaches, managers, financial advisers and representatives of a major international sportswear company, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Did viewers boycott Sunday's Seahawks game? Here's the ratings
- Villanueva regrets being the lone Steelers player to stand for the national anthem
- Are NFL players required to stand for the national anthem?
- PHOTOS: Seahawks vs. Titans
- VIDEO: Seahawks fans react to national anthem protest
© 2018 Cox Media Group.