FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP)— Six people ranging in age from 62 to 85 face sex charges after being arrested in a conservation area in Connecticut.
Police say the six, five men and an 85-year-old woman, were involved in lewd and sexual activity in the Grace Richardson conservation area in Fairfield earlier this month.
Police say the area was being publicized on the internet as an area for people to meet and have sex.
Police say they set up surveillance in the area and observed several violations.
Those arrested face charges ranging from breach of peace to public indecency. They were released on promises to appear in court.
More news from KIRO 7
- WSDOT awarded up to $37.5 million for Passenger Rail Car Replacement Project
- Dump truck crashes into Subway sandwich shop in Pioneer Square, several injured
- Man impersonating cop pulls over van full of detectives, police say
- Motorcyclist reached 145 mph during chase in Whatcom County, troopers say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.