LOS ANGELES - One person is dead after a shooting Friday evening at a Costco store in Corona, California, southeast of Los Angeles.
Witnesses told our CBS station in Los Angeles that eight shots rang out following an argument.
That shooting sparked a stampede that left several people injured.
One witness said shoppers began stampeding toward exits and he saw three people on stretchers who appeared to have minor injuries.
It is unclear if any of the injured were shot.
More than 100 people were believed to be in the store.
More news from KIRO 7
- Elementary school teacher in Renton charged with possession of child pornography
- Police: Man grabs 9-year-old boy, drags him to his apartment
- Bellingham teen fired as Christian camp counselor because he is gay
- 91-year-old woman's arm broken in random Ballard attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.