1. Football for funds: Crohn's & Colitis Flag Football Tournament. Centurylink Field. Saturday. 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Approximately 3.1 are affected by the diseases Crohn's and Colitis. Raise funds and have fun playing flag football where Seattle's own NFL team plays. In addition, activities include morning yoga, a family fun zone, kid's 40-yard dash and field goal kicking exercises. Follow the link here for more event details.
2. State Fair begins: Washington State Fair. Puyallup. Aug. 30-Sept. 22. It's that time of the year again, the WA State Fair is back with all your favorites! Stop in to see the animals, see local artwork or watch a concert, acts including, Billy Idol, Keith Urban, Weezer, The Beach Boys, and many more! Follow the link here for more event details.
3. Pet outdoor fun: PAWSwalk & 5K Run. Magnuson Park, Seattle. Saturday. 8 a.m.- 1 p.m. Want to support animals who need help? Register for the 5K run or walk at Magnuson Park this coming Saturday. Meet many local animal lovers, crafts makers, vendors and other pups out and about for the day! The 5K run starts at 9 a.m. and 5K walk starts at 10 a.m. Follow the link here for more event details.
4. Cultural celebrations: Thai Festival Seattle 2019. North Seattle College. Saturday. 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. Live music, modern dances, delicious traditional Thai food and much more will be on display this year. A costume fashion show and Thai Fest Got Talent will also take place. This event is free and open to the public. Follow the link here for more event details.
5. Seattle Home Show (Fall Show): CenturyLink Field Event Center. Starting October 12-13. The spring and fall show presents hundreds of builders, for indoor and outdoor needs, with decorating, landscaping, appliances and many more ideas for homeowners. Attendees can also enjoy special features including seminars and wine tasting. Follow the link here for more event details.
6. Live Aloha: Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival. Sunday. Seattle Center. 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. Celebrate wonderful cultural experiences filled with live music and cultural dances, authentic Hawaiian cuisine, local craft vendors, jewelry designers, and so much more. Learn how to play the ukulele or make a lei at one of the many workshops on site. Follow the link here for more event details.
© 2020 Cox Media Group