1. State Fair: Washington State Fair. Puyallup. Aug. 30-Sept. 22. It's that time of the year again, the WA State Fair is back with all your favorites! Stop by the animals, see local artwork or watch a concert, acts including, Billy Idol, Keith Urban, Weezer, The Beach Boys, and many more! Follow the link here for more event details.
2. Seattle Home Show (Fall Show). CenturyLink Field Event Center. Starting October 12-13. The Spring and Fall shows present hundreds of builders, for indoor and outdoor needs, with decorating, landscaping, appliances and many more ideas for home builders. Attendees can also enjoy special features including seminars and wine tasting. Follow the link here for more event details.
3. Community health and celebrations. Sea Mar Fiestas Patrias. South Park: Sept. 14. 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Seattle Center: Sept. 14-15, 12 p.m.- 7 p.m. A celebration of Latin heritage and community engagement, this year, the festival's theme is "building bridges"! Come celebrate with dancing, live music and entertainment, Latin-American food, and free health screenings and health fair in partnership with Sea Mar Community Health Centers. Follow the link here for more event details.
4. Nightlife in International District. Chinatown-ID Night Market. Sept. 14. 4 p.m.- midnight. Soak up the night light in Seattle's International District, with live music, local goods, fresh-cut flowers, and delicious street-food vendors. Stay for local break-dancing groups or an all-ages dance party. Follow the link here for more event details.
5. Local beer fest. Georgetown Beer Festival. Sept. 14. Noon- 5 p.m. Georgetown Trailer Park Mall. The PNW is popular for its local breweries and distilleries. Where better to get a taste of many local breweries than Georgetown, Washington. Elysian, Ghostfish, Georgetown, Tin Dog and many more breweries will be onsite to try. Follow the link here for more event details.
6. The Grand Cheese. Grilled Cheese Grand Prix 2019. South Lake Union Saturday Market. Sept. 14. 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. Stop by one of the many local food trucks as they dish out unique and tasty signature grilled cheese sandwiches. Ten food trucks, grilled cheese competitions, and over 20 additional vendors, will be available to shop at while enjoying a fresh grilled sandwich. Follow the link here for more details.
7. Run for the kids. Run the Mountain to Give Kids a Future. Squak Mountain State Pak, Issaquah. Sept. 14. 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. Youth in foster care face mountains every day of their own. Sign-up for a 5K, 10K or 25K up Squak Mountain, and help raise funds that will support kids in foster fair for after-school activities, school fees, tutoring, summer camps and more. This race will summit the mountain surrounding Cascade foothills of the Issaquah Plateau. Follow the link here for more event details.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.