1) Automobiles: Seattle International Auto Show - Friday to Monday, Nov. 9-12. People in the Pacific Northwest will have a chance to experience must-see automobiles, some that are luxurious and exotic. Attendees can also take test drives (some on an obstacle course). This event also includes fun that is interactive for kids. Join thousands of others at CenturyLink Field at 800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle. Follow this link for details.
2) Jingle time: “Schoolhouse Rock Live!" – Running until Nov. 17. This musical stage performance will bring back the 1970s nostalgia of cartoon shorts that include songs like “I'm Just a Bill” and “Conjunction Junction.” It will be performed at the 12 Ave Arts – Mainstage Theatre. Follow this link for details.
3) Laughter: "Bell, Book & Candle," Tacoma – Running until Nov. 11. This story is about a spell producer who casts a spell on a publisher to whom she is attracted. The spell causes him to fall for her, but she is a witch and witches cannot fall in love. Follow this link for details.
4) Community observance: 53rd annual Veterans Day Parade & Observance, Auburn - Saturday, Nov. 10, parade starts at 11 a.m. This event is to give honor to veterans who serve and have served in the armed forces. Since 1965, the parade has been hosted by the City of Auburn and has been a Vietnam War Commemorative Partner. Follow this link for details.
5) Sweet Treat: The Northwest Chocolate Festival – Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9-10. Numerous exhibitors are expected at the event. Attendees will be able to indulge in chocolates of all kinds. There will be chocolate sculpture design, enjoy various workshops and so much more. Follow this link for details.
6) Park Fun: Free Entrance Day in the National Parks – Sunday, Nov. 11. Enjoy Mount Rainier National Park, Lake Roosevelt or Olympic National Park. There are plenty of national parks in our state. Follow this link for details.
7) Funfest: Seattle Slack Key Festival, Burien – Sunday, Nov. 11. This event is all about the Hawaiian cultural experience. From the food to workshops and great musical entertainment, attendees can expect plenty of excitement. Follow this link for details.