1. Holidays at Westlake. Macy's Parade. Friday, Nov. 29. 4:30-6 p.m. FREE. Join in on the holiday celebrations with KIRO 7 in downtown Seattle. Don't miss the magical experience of the lighting of Macy's holiday star lighting, a morning Nutcracker-themed parade, curving through 7th Avenue and ending at Macy's at 4th Avenue. Don't miss the fireworks Friday at 5:25 p.m. and enjoy the classical Westlake Center Tree and Carousel Lighting. Follow the link here for more details.
2. Holiday magic. Victorian Country Christmas Festival (sponsored). Dec. 4-8. Shop at more than 500 specialty stores, see outstanding holiday entertainment and taste sumptuous cuisine and wine at the 32nd annual. A Victorian Country Christmas Dec. 4 – Dec. 8 at the Western Washington State Fair Events Center in Puyallup. The only show of its kind in the Pacific Northwest, the holiday festival is a quaint Victorian village tended by Victorian clad shopkeepers. The must-see extravaganza is complemented by free professional entertainment and activities, incredible shopping, numerous how-to-events, a wine garden and a wealth of family activities. Follow the link here for more event details. Online discount tickets are available through Friday, Dec. 6 at www.avictoriancountrychristmas.com. Admission is $13 for adults; $11 for seniors age 62. Follow the link here for more event details.
3. Indoor Christmas lights. Enchant Christmas Mischievous. Nov. 22- Dec. 29. T-Mobile Park, Seattle. Enchant holiday lights are back and with a more 'mischievous' theme to enjoy, including an all-new Christmas Light Maze, locally sourced and curated food vendors, an urban craft uprising larger ice-skating rink, and live entertainment. This indoor holiday experience is one the whole family will surely love. Follow the link here for more event details.
4. Holidays with the Reindeer. Swanson Reindeer Festival. Swanson Nursery, Seattle. Nov. 9- Dec. 24. Nothing feels like the holidays quite like buying a Christmas tree, pet a reindeer, or get your picture taken with Santa. All of which you can accomplish at the Swanson Reindeer Festival. Don't miss the model trains on display or Seattle Humane Society Maxmobile adoption bus on-site on select days to find your next furry friend. Follow the link here for more event details.
5. All aboard! Santa Train with Northwest Railway Museum. Nov. 24-Dec. 16. North Bend Depot. Various times. This season, stop by to enjoy a Pacific Northwest treasure, and get a photo with jolly ol' Saint Nick at the Northwest Railway Museum. Celebrating their yearly tradition since 1969, the museum will be open for visits with Santa Claus and refreshments in the railway kitchen. Enjoy local shops and attractions, a holiday tree farm and creative a memorable experience with the kids aboard the Santa Train. Follow the link here for more event details.
6. Seattle Center festivities. Seattle Center Winterfest. Seattle. Nov. 29- Dec. 1. 11 a.m.- 2 p.m. Stopping by to enjoy the Westlake Center parade and fireworks this Friday? Swing by the Seattle Center for Winterfest, where holiday fun takes the shape of ice sculpting, outdoor seasonal lights, Winter Train & Village, and a plentiful amount of free indoor activities. This free event will be hosted all weekend long and feature many live performances and showcases in addition to a variety of local vendors to meet. Follow the link here for more event details.
© 2020 Cox Media Group