1. Nightime parade: Alaska Airlines and Seafair Torchlight Parade. Westlake Park, Seattle. July 27. Start time at approximately 7:30 p.m. Join KIRO 7 at one of Seafair’s most anticipated events of the summer at the 70th anniversary of the Torchlight Parade. Come early to experience FanFest from noon-6 p.m. or participate in the Torchlight Run at 6 p.m. before the floats and marching bands stream through the streets of downtown Seattle. Follow this link here for more details.
2. Country singer icon: Martina McBride. July 25. Doors open at 7 p.m. Enjoy country music from one of the most iconic singers, Martina McBride, as she performs in beautiful Tulalip. Tickets are now available for purchase for her July 25 performance. Follow this link here for details.
3. Drinks and science: THEORY: PacSci Center Summer Party (21+). Seattle. July 26. 8 p.m.- 1 a.m. Dance through the night, enjoy cocktails, wine and beer and a view of the stars at the iconic Pacific Science Center in Seattle. Enjoy a laser show too or build your own creations inside the Tinker Tank. Follow this link here for details.
4. Summer concert series: Downtown Summer Sounds 2019. Seattle. July 9- Aug. 23 (Wed.-Fridays). Noon-1 p.m. or noon-1:30 p.m. The Downtown Seattle Association celebrates 41 years of live music with the kickoff of Downtown Summer Sounds, presented by Virginia Mason. The series of concerts features many emerging and local artists. This weekend includes music from Gabriel Teodros and Tiffany Wilson, and Whitney Monge. Follow this link here for more details.
5. Festivities North Puget Sound: Tour de Terrace Festival. Mountlake. July 26-28. Car show, fun run/walk, pancake breakfast, street fair, parade and so much more is happening at the Tour de Terrace Festival this weekend. Each day is packed with exciting activities including a parade on Friday and fireworks on Saturday. Follow this link here for more details.
6. West Seattle arts fair: Alki Art Fair. West Seattle. July 27-28. 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. Alki is home to many local food and arts favorites. Experience all the highlight local music, colorful art displays and theatrical performances at the scenic waterfront that is Alki Beach in West Seattle. Bring the whole family and stop by the interactive Kidz Zone hosted by OuterSpace for creative activities. Follow this link here for more details.
7. Outdoor entertainment: Kirkland Music and Arts Festival, Summerfest. Kirkland. July 26-28. There is something for everyone at the 8th annual Kirkland Summerfest. The music and arts festival hosts over 40,000 guests each year to the beautiful waterfront. Check out local music, Sip Kirkland beer and wine festival on Saturday, and see local vendors each day. Follow this link here for more details.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.