1. Summer concert series: Downtown Summer Sounds 2019. Seattle. July 9- Aug. 23 (Wed.-Fridays). Noon-1 p.m. or noon-1:30 p.m. The Downtown Seattle Association celebrates 41 years of live music with the kickoff of Downtown Summer Sounds, presented by Virginia Mason. The series of concerts features many emerging and local artist. This weekend includes music from Marina and the Dreamboats, Bleachbear, and more. Follow this link here for more details.
2. Popular food festival: Bite of Seattle. Seattle Center. July 19-21. Fri: 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Sat: 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Sun: 11 a.m.- 8 p.m. Voted "Best Food Festival" 2016 and 2017, the Albert Lee Appliance Bite of Seattle features 200+ local food and beer and cider vendors, plus live music and the New Gladiator of the Grill BBQ Competition. Enjoy outdoor movies, cooking demos, and The Alley Six Course 'Multi-Bite'. Follow this link here for more details.
3. Local fair and festival: King County Fair. Enumclaw Expo Center. July 18-21. Various times. Catch live music from many local performances, check out the Goofyville jungle gym for the kids or Super Shot Drop Tower for the adults. Local food vendors open classes at the 4H exhibits and Barrel Racing will also be present at this year's King Co. State Fair. Follow this link here for more details.
4. Discover Burien: Olde Burien Block Party and Box Car Derby Races. SW 152nd St., Burien. Enjoy outdoor live music, dining and box car derby races in downtown Burien. Celebrate Awesome Kids Day at Town Square Park, focusing on healthful living and connecting families with local resources in Burien. Follow this link here for more details.
5. Farm weekend in Woodinville: Sammamish Valley Celebration of Farms and the Arts. Various locations in Woodinville. July 19-21. July 19 and 20 at 10 a.m., July 21 at 1 p.m. Celebrate the Sammamish Valley with local food and farm demonstrations, chat with farms, learn how to freshly press apple cider and taste local wine and ciders. Follow this link here for more details.
6. North Sound Lavender: Sequim Lavender Festival. Sequim. July 19-21. Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Not only will you get to smell lavender in abundance at this festival, you will get to experience LavenderStock Music Stage, diverse food vendors, live music and over 150 crafts and lavender booths to check out. Follow this link here for more details.
© 2020 Cox Media Group