1. SAM Remix- Friday – One of the Seattle Art Museum's biggest events is back to celebrate summer at SAM's Olympic Sculpture Park. The SAM Remix is inspired by various exhibitions at the SAM including Picasso, R. Crumb, Hogarth, Goya and more. The late night atmosphere is part of what makes this event so exciting. Hip-hop DJs will be bringing the party while live dance performances are sure to keep the crowd entertained. For more information visit seattleartmuseum.org.
- Can you think of a better way to start your weekend morning than with bacon, eggs
beer? (#BeerforBreakfast anyone?) From a mimosa station to boozy root beer floats, this is the brunch you’ve been waiting for.
depending on the day you choose, and that will get you a tasting of over 60 different beers and ciders. Not to mention the bacon and eggs you’ll find at the food trucks on site. Our mouths are already watering. Check it out at CenturyLink Field.
3. Tibet Fest - Saturday-Sunday – Whether you have Tibetan roots or you're just interested in the unique heritage of the Himalayan countries, all are invited to experience Tibetan culture at the Seattle Center this weekend. The festival is set to include live performances, hands-on activities, food and games. Click here for more information.
4. Seattle Pizza Crawl 2016 – Saturday – It's like a pub crawl but better, because this crawl is all about pizza. This year will mark the crawl's third year of bringing out pizza and music lovers from around Seattle. All the fun is going down at Capitol Hill from 2 p.m.-3 a.m. Click here for more information.
5. PAWSwalk – Saturday- The 25th annual PAWSwalk isn't your average walk in the park. PAWSwalk raises money to help fund critical care for injured, orphaned and homeless animals. For $25, the Progressive Animal Welfare Society asks participants to register online and collect donations. Then bring your pets out to Marymoor Park for the 5K walk and celebration.
6. Belltown Beats: Sundae and Mr. Goessl – Friday- Belltown Beats have been hosting performers all summer right in the heart of Belltown. Sundae and Mr. Goessl will be closing out the performance series on Friday starting at 6:30 p.m. This husband and wife duo are known for their jazzy tunes reflective of the 1930s era.
Hike Skyscraper Mountain - Anytime
- A visit to Mount Rainier is a summertime must-do. With summer season winding down, now is the perfect time to get in that last adventurous hike before the business of fall sets in. At the summit of
, you’ll get a stunning 360-degree view of Mount Rainier.
BONUS – Summer Concert Series at the Snoqualmie Casino (sponsored content)
: Celebrate the perfect Northwest summer at Snoqualmie’s Bands, Brews and Burgers Fest, featuring twenty must-try craft brews, a Cohiba Cigar Lounge, a build-you-own burger bar and live music from Heart by Heart, L.A. Vation and Bonfire!
: Join Melissa Etheridge, one of rock music’s great female icons, LIVE at Snoqualmie Casino. Known for Grammy winning hits as “Ain’t It Heavy and “Come To My Window,” Etheridge is scheduled to release Memphis Rock and Soul in the fall of 2016.
© 2020 Cox Media Group