1. Space Needle NYE Celebrations. T-Mobile New Year’s at the Needle. Space Needle, Seattle. Dec. 31- Jan 1, 2020 from 9 p.m.- 1 a.m. Bring in the new year at Seattle’s iconic landmark, the Seattle Space Needle. Inside the top floor of the Needle, enjoy a spectacular view of the festivities, with a newly transformed indoor layout. Watch the spectacle of light shows, fireworks, and live music from The Dusty 45s and DJ Orion. Tickets to the Needle’s NYE show include appetizers, desserts, a hosted drink and glass of champagne along with the unique views of Seattle. Follow the link here for more event details.
2. Artful New Year’s display. New Year’s Eve pARTy. Dec. 31 at 8 p.m.- Jan. 1, 2020 at 1 a.m. Chihuly Garden and Glass, Seattle. Experience a close-up and ground level view of the Space Needle heading into the new year. With ticket admission, catch a great view of the light shows and fireworks through the Chihuly Glasshouse, dance to Michael Benson band, and enjoy complimentary champagne, appetizers and desserts. Follow the link here for more event details.
3. NYE in the ‘20s. New Year’s Eve Roaring ‘20s Live Music & Fireworks. Carnation Farms. Dec. 31-Jan. 1, 2020 from 8:30 p.m.- 1 a.m. Just North of Seattle, Carnation Farms hosts a sensational 1920s swing band festivities, with live music to enjoy. With ticket admission, appetizers and complimentary champagne. Don’t miss the midnight fireworks at the farm with a toast of champagne. Extend the holiday with a lodge stay, with a hearty breakfast and historical farm tour available Jan. 1. Follow the link here for more event details.
4. South Asian New Year’s. 6th Annual Bollywood NYE by Wicked Karma. Dec. 31-Jan. 1, 2020 from 9 p.m.- 1 a.m. Enjoy the celebrations ringing in 2020 like no other. At the Seattle Design Center on 6th Avenue in Seattle, dance into 2020 with live music, a video projections and dancers, plus Seattle Bollywood music and delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options to choose from. This event is 21+, with free parking and on-site NYE party supplies. Follow the link here for more event details.
5. Zoo lights and sights. Zoolights. Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium. Tacoma. Open Nov. 29- Jan. 5, 2020, nightly from 5-9 p.m. Stop by the Puget Sound spectacular to see baby animal lights, catch a glimpse of the giant octopus, shimmering Mt. Rainier and much more. Make a pit stop at the South Pacific Aquarium to catch a glimpse of the massive sharks inside. Walking around inside the zoo, you can see up to 70,000 holiday lights, glowing with holiday spirit, and even 3-D animal light displays. Follow the link here for more event details.
6. Interactive holiday lights. Lumaze. Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, Seattle. Nov. 29- Jan. 4, 2020. Nightly, various times. Immerse yourself in the kid-friendly, indoor wonderland of magical lights and structures. Enjoy interactive hanging Christmas lights, with illuminated structures, daily live entertainment and delicious foods and drinks to purchase. Kids can play on bouncy reindeer structures, stop by the LED hopscotch and swings, ride Louise the Locomotive and get their picture taken with Santa. For more details, follow the link here.
7. Hilarious musical hits 5th Ave. “Mrs. Doubtfire.” 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle. Nov. 26- Jan. 4, 2020. The beloved comedy film hits center stage in the new musical adaptation, starring Rob McClure as Daniel Hillard/Mrs. Doubtfire and Jenn Gambatese as Miranda Hillard to name a few. The theater adaption will not disappoint, featuring joyful musical numbers, comedic character moments, and heartfelt moments about family and love. Follow the link here for ticket and show time details.
© 2020 © 2019 Cox Media Group