Here's how to contact KIRO 7 News
If you would like to contact KIRO 7 or kiro7.com, you can call us, or write to us by email or snail mail. Please read the tips below to determine where you should direct your e-mail.
KIRO 7 News
2807 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: (206) 728-7777
*If you are looking for a video segment from the newscast and could not find it on our website please contact Cision at 800-621-0561 to purchase a taped copy of the show. You can also reach Cision at the company's website.
Click one of the following for more emailing options
- News Tips: Let us know if you see breaking news or have a story for KIRO 7 News
- News Comments: Share comments or questions about the on-air news or news department
- Web Staff: Share comments or questions about kirotv.com news stories or other online content
- Engineering: Questions about TV reception and digital television
- Programming: Comments and questions on TV shows, program schedules and station information
- KIRO 7/kirotv.com Sales: For sales-related questions
- Community Relations
If you have a news item you'd like to share with KIRO 7 News, or want to let us know about a breaking news event in your area, select "News Tips.
If you have a comment regarding a KIRO 7 News newscast or on-air news story, select "News Comments."
To suggest an idea for a KIRO 7 News Consumer report, select "Consumer Tips."
If you would like to comment on a non-news program on KIRO 7, select "Programming."
If you have a comment regarding CBS network programming, visit the network Web site.
If you would like to comment on stories or navigation on the kirotv.com Web site, select "Web Staff."
If you would like information about advertising opportunities on KIRO 7 or kirotv.com, select "KIRO 7/kirotv.com Sales."
If you would like information about public service announcements, events, job shadows, auction contributions and community involvement, please contact "Community Relations."
If you want to contact us about closed captioning, click here for contact information.