If you would like to contact KIRO 7 or kiro7.com, you can call us, or write to us by snail mail or by e-mail. Please read the tips below to determine where you should direct your e-mail.
KIRO 7 News
2807 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: (206) 728-7777
*If you are looking for a video segment from the newscast and could not find it on our website please contact Cision at 800-621-0561 to purchase a taped copy of the show. You can also reach Cision at the company's website.
If you have a news item you'd like to share with KIRO 7 News, or want to let us know about a breaking news event in your area, select "News Tips."
- If you have a comment regarding a KIRO 7 News newscast or on-air news story, select "News Comments."
- To suggest an idea for a KIRO 7 News Consumer report, select "Consumer Tips."
- If you would like to comment on a non-news program on KIRO 7, select "Programming."
- If you have a comment regarding CBS network programming, visit the network Web site.
- If you would like to comment on stories or navigation on the kirotv.com Web site, select "Web Staff."
- If you would like information about advertising opportunities on KIRO 7 or kirotv.com, select "KIRO 7/kirotv.com Sales."
- If you would like information about public service announcements, events, job shadows, auction contributions and community involvement, please contact "Community Relations."
- If you want to contact us about closed captioning, click here for contact information.
- News Tips: Let us know if you see breaking news or have a story for KIRO 7 News
- News Comments: Share comments or questions about the on-air news or news department
- Web Staff: Share comments or questions about kirotv.com news stories or other online content
- Engineering: Questions about TV reception and digital television
- Programming: Comments and questions on TV shows, program schedules and station information
- KIRO 7/kirotv.com Sales
- Community Relations