by: Jared Leone, Cox Media Group National Content Desk Updated:
LEQUIRE, Okla. - Using a shotgun and when the shells run out a shovel, a 72-year-old woman killed 11 venomous copperhead snakes living beneath her home, according to WTVD.
The woman, identified only as Mrs. Newby, killed 11 copperheads one night, then four the following night.
“Mrs. Newby killed 11 copperheads last night at her house,” neighbor Susan Thompson posted on social media. “She's a snake killer. If you need help call her.”
- Just how bad is the Puget Sound air? This map will tell you
- Firefighters respond to 3-alarm north Seattle apartment fire
- Doug Baldwin on Colin Kaepernick: Owners sending message to players to "stay between the lines"
- PHOTOS: Pig headed to auction jumps onto I-5 near Federal Way
- VIDEO: 'Tweakerville cam' goes live in Everett
© 2017 Cox Media Group.