Pet owners can now snuggle with their fur babies in style.
Thanks to fabdog, Inc., humans and their canine companions can spend their nights cuddling in matching pajamas.
The company is offering four styles, each costing $50. But unfortunately, the warm attire has been sold out since they announced the line.
Products are expected to be back in stock on November 25, just in time for the holidays.
For those who just can’t wait, fabdog, Inc., also offers festive sweaters, coats and scarfs for pups.
- Escort accused of shooting Everett client in the head
- 1,000 new tiny homes could soon be built in Seattle – at possible $10M cost
- Northwest drivers are the rudest non-honkers in the country
- Drunken woman with lighter causes disturbance on Sea-Tac flight, airline says
- Bellevue police looking for pedestrian with skateboard who slammed into SUV
© 2018 Cox Media Group.